The primary objective of the Vancouver Kendo Club is to promote the traditional Japanese martial art of Kendo where enthusiasts of all ages may together learn and practice the true spirit of Kendo.
1. In order to maintain membership in good standing, a member must report any anticipated absence to a club official or sensei.
2. Etiquette and good manners are enforced to all member of the club.
3. The club assumes no liability for any injury sustained or loss which may occur during practice sessions, tournaments or other related activities.
4. The club reserves the right to suspend or revoke membership of any member who brings discredit to the club.
Vancouver Kendo Club membership fees are non-refundable. Fees include membership into the Vancouver Kendo Club (VKC) and British Columbia Kendo Federation (BCKF). Fees will be used towards rental and insurance of practice facilities as all our instructors are volunteers and are not paid. The membership year begins in September and is valid until the end of August of the following year.
Annual Membership Price: $360 per person** *
** New Members will pay a one-time fee of $150 (per member) on top of the membership fee on their first application.
* Members who has their CKF dues up-to-date pay annual membership price of $300.
Annual Schedule from September 8, 2022 to August 25, 2023
Thursday 8pm-10pm (Open to all)
Friday 7:30pm-9:30pm (Open to all)
All members renew membership September 2023.
COVID Practice Guidelines Document: Vancouver Kendo Club Return to Practice Guidelines PDF